Buying a Home?
Know what you’re buying.
Having a complete home inspection can make all the difference. The inspectors at Lowcountry Home Inspection will inspect your home from the foundation to the roof, and provide an extremely thorough computer generated Inspection Report that meets and many times, exceeds the State of South Carolina and ASHI standards.
Having a fact based analysis of the home you want, gives you the information you need to make an informed decision and could potentially save you thousands of dollars.
Home Buyers Inspection’s fall into two categories:
• Pre-Offer Inspections: when you have an inspection preformed prior to placing an offer on the property.
• Pre-Purchase Inspection: when the property is inspected after you make your initial offer, but prior to closing.
When you are in the market to buy a new home or an older home, you want to make sure you are making a sound decision based upon accurate information. A thorough home inspection by Lowcountry Home Inspection will provide you with the facts needed to make one of the most important investment decisions in your life.
- Residential Home Seller Inspection
- Real Estate Sales and Listings
- Construction Phase Inspections
- Light Commercial Inspections
- Environmental Inspections
Performing an inspection before a home is listed is one of the smartest investments a home seller can make.
Having a complete inspection report from our ASHI Certified Inspector will help you (the seller) arrive at a realistic asking price. It also offers potential buyers the satisfaction of knowing that the house has had a complete inspection; adding a level of confidence that can help them decide to make an offer on your home.
Call at 843-881-7842 or email us.
SPECIALIZED INSPECTION SERVICES
- Repair Inspection
- One Year Warranty Inspection
- Foundation Inspection
- Pre Drywall Inspection
- Final Inspection
- 4 Point Insurance Inspection WITHOUT inspection
- 4 Point Insurance Inspection WITH inspection
- Detached Structures
- Pool Inspection
- Elevator Inspection
- Mold Inspection
- Radon Screening
- Lead Screening
- Asbestos Screening
- Potable Water
- Septic Tank Inspection
- Exterior Home Check Up